Enjoy the dance at this beautiful location at the countryside in Twente!
This time a very special evening with live music from BMI Goes India in corporation with DJ Jeronysos.
Today: BMI Goes India & DJ Jeronysos
Ceremony: Karin Roozemond
Entree: €15,00 : Buy your tickets online:
ABout BMI Goes India
BMI Goes India is a Dutch dance duo (Eindhoven / Weert) from the Tromp brothers. Barend is a trained sitar player and Maarten is a producer and takes care of the electronics. Together they make a unique combination of modern electronic dance and classical Indian influences. The infectious sitarlicks with tight beats result in an original own sound.
Meanwhile BMI Goes India has a good live reputation. They brought several big European festivals in higher spheres. Amongst others Festival Mundial, Mysteryland, Solar, Mandala, Solstice, Beyond, Walfrieden and Psy Fi.
In 2018 BMI goes India released their second album “SANSKRITIZED”. The title stands for the mixing of old and new styles and that is exactly what BMI Goes India does in their music. On this album they bring many dance styles together, ranging from drum ’n bass, electro to psychedelic and world music and everything in between.
Live they will go one step further and they use special visuals. This makes you feel good and dreaming about a different world …
as you dance the night away!
Start: 20.00 (open at 19.30 )
Every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month (exceptions possible)
Door open until 20,30
Location: Landgoed AlGoed , Burg Stroinkstraat 411 – Enschede.
If you buy a 5 times passepartout you pay € 60, – (so 12 e per time)
With a 10 times passepartout you pay € 100, – (10 e each time).
Students: € 10.00
19.30 Door Open, Be welcome and dance already!
20.00 Opening and Ceremony
20.30 Ecstatic Dance
22.30 Closing Ceremony
Ecstatic Dance Twente Guidelines:
1. No talking on the dance floor
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
4. Care/Awareness for the space and each other
5. Move your body however you wish
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
What to Expect:
1. Next-level, conscious, inspiring electronic dance music
2. A beautiful sacred space
3. A safe space for you to dance freely in
4. Vibrant people who love to dance and love music!
5 Fresh fruit and different tastes of tea